Almost Here!

THE big day is almost here!! So far, I haven't stresses to too much, I think the biggest reason is I have some amazingly, eager, helpful people in my life. I have total confidence and trust in the people who are helping out with the wedding. Which says a lot because I can be a bit of a control freak at times. God really is looking out for me, that's for sure. Now the weather on the other hand.... one moment it's pure sunshine, the next, thunderstorms and pouring rain. I guess it's one of those things, we'll just have to come to it when we come to it.

If you haven't guessed by now, the dress came in and alterations turned out great. I love how much I saved on my dress for getting a non-traditional one and working with an awesome local dealer. That's the thing about Logan, UT, you can usually find really good deals here because not a lot of people in Logan are willing to spend a ton of money, and the local dealers here would rather have locals buy their product (than travel an hour away to get a better deal). Funny thing is, I think Isaac spent more on his outfit than I did on mine (doesn't it usually work the other way around?). Well, that's us, the unusual couple! :-)

The weather is my biggest concern right now. I've seen weather reports ranging from bright sunny skies to thunderstorms and rain. Right now it's predicted there will a 40% chance of rain.... but I have seen predictions of snowstorms and there are barely flakes in the sky. Usually the really bad weather comes when I am sleeping at night, lets hope thats the case. Our backup is the church building, so, we are at least lucky enough to have that and not have to pay for a place.

Two things I am most excited about:
1) Getting to marry the man of my dreams after 26 years! (who knew he was living in Utah?)
2) Getting to see a lot of my family! I miss living in Arizona because I miss seeing my family as often as I would like (and I miss Arizona winters!).

I wish the day were here right now, but I am taking it all in. I go to the temple tomorrow and I am SO EXCITED! I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight. One day at a time.

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation