Four our honeymoon, Isaac and I took a four day Carnival cruise out of Long Beach, California to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. The first day we got up super early to drive from Logan, UT aaaaal the way down to Salt Lake City. One of Isaac's old mission companions was having a baby blessing. It was super awesome because after they invited us over to bbq and they also had some Hatian food (Isaac missed it very much) which was actually pretty yummy. The first day we got up super early to drive from Logan, UT aaaaal the way down to Salt Lake City. One of Isaac's old mission companions was having a baby blessing. It was super awesome because after they invited us over to bbq and they also had some Hatian food (Isaac missed it very much) which was actually pretty yummy.

We then headed down to Las Vegas where we stayed at the Excalibur Hotel and Resort. In Vegas we decided to spend waaaay too much money at the Hard Rock Cafe (I really wanted to go because I had never eaten there before and had been wanting to go for a while). The food was really god and we did get "free" cups out of it.
We walked at least two miles, if not more. Watched the water dance in front of a fancy hotel and to top off the night, we rode on the New York, New York; super fun!
 |
| (I can't figure out how to turn the picture around) |
The cruise was pretty awesome. My only real complaint was that it was not nearly warm enough. You'd figure the first week of June would be pretty warm..... we had high 60's and one day even got into the high 70's. First stop was Catalina Island were Isaac went scuba diving and I went snorkeling (I was not certified to go scuba diving).
 |
| {me} |
While Isaac finished up his scuba diving, I went walking around the small Island, which was beautiful, not to mention a good work out being that I was walking up a pretty good incline.
 |
| Our Boat waaaay out there |
Once Isaac was done having his fun I was ready to get back to our honeymoon... so we rented bikes and had another great work out climbing up the hills
 |
| But it was well worth the work |
Back on the boat, we decided to grab a snack and sport our pink shirts...
In Ensenada we went to see the blow hole, which was pretty neat.
 |
| Vivia Mexico! |
We had one day that was at sea. I was looking forward to some sun time on the deck, however, nature had a different plan. Humm, what else to do but hang out in our room?
 |
| {sleepy time} |
 |
| This is the lovely weather we had on our last day, FREEZING! |
 |
| St. George Temple |
Instead of staying in Vegas on the way home, we stayed in St. George: MUCH warmer weather. In fact, it made me miss Arizona's warm nights, what a sweet sweet reminder.
It was an amazing honeymoon...wish we had more time than just a week. I LOVE being married!! Not every day is a walk in the park, but I love learning and growing as a couple. He is the love of my eternity. :-)