anticipation
Two weeks away and I turn 27 (I don't actually feel that old since my husband just turned 25. And I don't feel like he is actually that old since he is just finishing is last year of undergrad school. And unlike Utah, where a lot of guys serve missions so they graduate school later, being from Arizona I'm used to college graduates being younger. Result? My, what would you call it, age that I actually feel is around 23 or 24 years.
THREE weeks and a couple of days and I will be in ARIZONA!! I'm so ExCiTeD to see my family and friends! Not looking forward to the HOT weather, but it might actually be a nice break from here since it's suppose to be in the 50's by the time we leave.
There are some things in Utah that are growing on me. The weather. Weird, right? I can't really figure it out myself. Normally I LOVE the heat, but I've been retaining a lot of body heat lately, so I am loving the cooler weather. Maybe it's because of the RA or the medicine I am taking to combat RA, but I am so hot all the stinking time.
The changing leafs. Fall decorations. Sweaters. Fairs. Crisp cool nights (I hated these when I first moved here, I would never get warm).
I went to campus today to go for a swim (I have full access to facilities and events like a student would because I have a spouse pass... again, I think this is a very Utah specific thing). As I was walking through the cemetery towards campus I found it to be very peaceful. Passing by students on campus made me miss the leisure time between classes I had, and the coffee stands.... oh, how I miss coffee!! Winter and coffee just go together. BUT, I have substituted coffee for some many other yummy hot drinks, like dark hot chocolate or pumpkin flavor.
Isaac and I will be heading down to Tucson. We are going to visit my old work (pretty much the best Chinese/Vietnamese food ever). I also want to walk around my school, maybe go to the book store. I'm so glad to be done with school, but I do miss it at times. Afternoon naps. Cramming. Dance classes just for fun. 15 hour a week job at Starbucks. Randomness. All night at the theater. All day at the theater. OK, so I won't be visiting the theater department... or at least the professors there. My favorite professor left anyway.
Alright, I'm done with random thoughts.
THREE weeks and a couple of days and I will be in ARIZONA!! I'm so ExCiTeD to see my family and friends! Not looking forward to the HOT weather, but it might actually be a nice break from here since it's suppose to be in the 50's by the time we leave.
There are some things in Utah that are growing on me. The weather. Weird, right? I can't really figure it out myself. Normally I LOVE the heat, but I've been retaining a lot of body heat lately, so I am loving the cooler weather. Maybe it's because of the RA or the medicine I am taking to combat RA, but I am so hot all the stinking time.
The changing leafs. Fall decorations. Sweaters. Fairs. Crisp cool nights (I hated these when I first moved here, I would never get warm).
I went to campus today to go for a swim (I have full access to facilities and events like a student would because I have a spouse pass... again, I think this is a very Utah specific thing). As I was walking through the cemetery towards campus I found it to be very peaceful. Passing by students on campus made me miss the leisure time between classes I had, and the coffee stands.... oh, how I miss coffee!! Winter and coffee just go together. BUT, I have substituted coffee for some many other yummy hot drinks, like dark hot chocolate or pumpkin flavor.
Isaac and I will be heading down to Tucson. We are going to visit my old work (pretty much the best Chinese/Vietnamese food ever). I also want to walk around my school, maybe go to the book store. I'm so glad to be done with school, but I do miss it at times. Afternoon naps. Cramming. Dance classes just for fun. 15 hour a week job at Starbucks. Randomness. All night at the theater. All day at the theater. OK, so I won't be visiting the theater department... or at least the professors there. My favorite professor left anyway.
Alright, I'm done with random thoughts.