Christmas Break ~ End of Year

Christmas Break
At least that is what Isaac calls is since I don't get two week long breaks anymore...I really need to look into becoming a teacher.
We had a good one. Spent the time here in Oklahoma with our fur-babies (to answer your question, NO, we do not expect to have any real babies for a while), and our friends. I'm lucky to have my mom living only two hours away, so I got to spend some time with her too. :)

My mom and I at the choir concert

Choir concert

Woke up to snow on Christmas-Winter at the Fifield house!

The dogs LOVED it!

Cheesy family photo, love it!

BEST FRIENDS-we watched our friend's dog, Sandy, while they were away



So one day a truck decided to make a drive through at my work?  Don't worry, no one got hurt.

 
Can't help but say it, but this baby looks good on me...someday ;)

 
Welcome baby Evelin and new Momma!
 Goodbye 2012! You have been fun and adventurous.
Top nine of 2012:


#1  Found a stray black cat, made him our pet and named him Logan
#2  Isaac commissioned as a second lieutenant in the United States Air Force
#3  Isaac Graduated from Utah State University
#4  Moved to Enid America for our first base assignment
#5  Celebrated our one year wedding anniversary
#6  All of Isaac’s dreams came true as he started pilot training
#7  Took two months, but we moved into our first house
#8  Our family grew from three to four as we rescued/adopted a puppy from the local pound (Isaac’s first dog, EVER) and named him Wookie
#9  Jen got a job working for AT&T

  Welcome 2013! May you have more blessings and fun planned for us, our family and friends. :)


Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation