11 Months

And RUNNING! Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap! (yes, I have a potty mouth) Having just one minute to sit down and type this out is a big accomplishment. Corinne is on the move! She started taking her first steps before 10 months, then, one day she started running. I seriously thought I had more time. Don't most babies start walking after year one? Corinne LOVES to dance! It's so cute to watch her bob up and down.

 She's into everything. Eating real people food more and more. Teething like crazy; two bottoms and four up top. Paper seems to be her favorite thing to eat (at least according to her poop). Baby food is out, she hates for me to feed her and she absolutely insists on feeding herself, which is just super fun to clean up. She even gets a bath almost every night now because she's just that dang busy. Still wearing size 3 diapers and 12 month clothes. Her growing seems to have slowed down, so we can get more wear out of her clothes.

Little miss sassy pants points at everything, says, "da!" and "da da!" and "da da da da". Once in a while there is a "na na!" when she is upset. The other day she said, "kitty" and pointed to Logan (the cat). She babbles and razzes and screams. I get these updates that inform me where my kid should be developmentally, one makes me feel great, the other makes me feel like my daughter is really behind. I know she will pick up words, I talk A LOT, so I'm not worried.

I LOVE how independent Corinne is becoming. What I don't love is how she made it more than half way up the stairs before I noticed (twice). Gotta remember that baby gate! Corinne will entertain herself by chasing Logan and Wookie, pulling on their tails, taking Wookie's bones away and using him as her personal climbing rock (he's such a good dog!!)



She eats/chew on everything, including the pool table pockets.





Poor baby was starting to come down with a cold in these next few pictures.






Sure, there are a few books on the floor, but usually they are all on the floor. She's always pulling things off shelves.

In order for mommy to go potty, I had to let her play with the tp. Don't judge, I cleaned her (and the bathroom) up after.








Corinne's view of her room. I wish my room was as cute.

 I made the decision to get rid of my Facebook for several reasons, however, due to recent tragic family events, I will be adding my family, close friends and local acquaintances back on Facebook so I can stay connected and informed. Plus, there are a couple of grandparents that have been missing Corinne's sweet face and don't get picture messages or check their email regularly. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation