Summer

As Corinne turned one, my time magically disappeared. Or maybe it's because it's just so nice outside these days I feel guilty being on the computer at all. Whatever the reason, I have been terrible about blogging and I don't think it will get any better.

Isaac, Corinne and I all went to Utah for half of May and loved spending time with family! I took tons of pictures and feel a little silly posting all 1000 of them, so I'll spare ya.

Isaac and I also celebrated our 4 year anniversary this past May! We had a wonderful date at a hot springs and dinner at a drive in (like a sonic type place with wonderful shakes), without the babe. Wish we lived closer to family. Corinne LOVED spending time with her grandpa and was super sad to leave. We have plans of going back at then end of August for Isaac's high school reunion, and of course, more family time. Hopefully this winter we can plan a get-away to Arizona.

As the sun has come out, our activities have soared. I can be found outside A LOT, either biking (with Corinne in tow in her baby trailer), walking (Corinne and the pup) or sipping iced tea (while watching Corinne soak up the sun in her little baby pool and splash pad). Isaac can be found in his "shop" (our garage) woodworking, thanks to his dad who gifted him many tools.

Life is good. Life is real good.





Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation