Glasses

How do you possible make the cutest baby in the world any cuter? Add a purple pair of prescription glasses.

A few months ago, I noticed one of Corinne's eye's turning inward. At first I thought I was being a paranoid first time mom. But, I cast away that fear and made an appointment to get her eyes checked. About a month later, at Corinne's eye appointment, come to find out out she is farsighted in both eyes. Thank goodness I listened to my mommy instincts!
How does one figure out that a toddler can't see so well? By shinning a light and lenses through the eye: http://www.pediatric-ophth.com/faqs.html for more information about Corinne's condition refer to #5 and #12.

Sometimes people like to ask, "Are they real?" Seriously, do people put fake glasses on their kids? I can tell you, it's super fun chasing her around trying to keep her glasses on her head, as she likes to play the game of "Where's Corinne's glasses?" at least five to a million times a day. BUT I do know she sees better with them on, because she's no longer crossed eyed. Optometrist is confident this will correct her eye moving inward, and that she will only have to wear glasses for reading come elementary school.

Love my little!



Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation