Winters Don't Suck








Well, that was our Christmas...

When it's too cold outside, my sewing machine comes out and indoor social skills. I've made a couple of small quilts:





Even though I've watched The Bachelor/Bachlorette in the past, this is the first season I've watched every episode. Why? Well, I can't have my weekend fires outside like in the summer, and since Monday's usually suck anyway, I decided to have a few friends over on Monday nights. I love it. I'm a people person and need my peeps, they really make this winter not suck. Really, this place isn't that bad at all and I've enjoyed my time here so far and am glad for the experience. We still have another year and a half and there is still a lot more for us to see and do.

Corinne is becoming more like a real person every day! My little buddy, my little friend, my little me. I think I'm starting to enjoy this motherhood thing. Seriously, she has the cutest little voice and her facial expressions and energy! I'm in love. So much so I'm thinking about making another little human... THINKING. It's not an easy decision to make since we don't have anyone to come help us out when we do have another baby. A LOT of work, and since Isaac will have work, I'll pretty much be doing it all on my own. I'm exhausted just thinking about it as I write.

Isaac still loves flying, duh. There are some weeks he doesn't fly at all then others where he flies every day. He pretty much has the coolest job ever and isn't shy about saying so (okay, maybe I'm not shy about saying so).


Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation