March Update


Big Light Bright!

Waited a couple weeks to get, price tag $29.99, my price, $2.99. She loves it!

Corinne takes over

How Daddy puts Corinne to bed






We survived "Mustache March" and enjoyed Easter with some friends. 

Corinne has been super obsessed with "Minions" and all the "Despicable Me" movies, her new nick name is "DJ Little Minion" when she's at the end of her rope right before meltdown. A name daddy gave her one night when she was tirelessly playing on her little piano her grandmother bought her,  and singling the night away. I'll have to try and capture it on video next time. I know every parent says it, but I am amazed at how much she grows every single day. 

As for me, I'm growing life!! 
My plants are really starting to come alive, hopefully I can keep them going. I've officially opened my Etsy shop, even though it's still pretty empty, but hey, it's a start and hopefully I can sell enough so Isaac can stop giving me "those looks" when I bring home more fabric...

Isaac has been working on building us a new table! I'm so excited to have a "real table"!! This summer he will be super busy with a healthy list of new wood working projects for him to give our home more character (read: get rid of all our cheap Walmart furniture). 

This summer we have plans to travel south to Bismark for Corinne's birthday and visit our neighbors to the north (Canada). Isaac was very insistent that we need to have our passports so we can travel more to places we have never been. We also agreed to grow where we are planted, discover the areas around us rather than always traveling "back home". And while we love home/families/friends, it's time we "got out there". Who knows, maybe we'll even make it overseas soon! 

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation