Spouse Flights

I really didn't think they were ever going to happen. Flying a helicopter for a living has got to be one of the coolest jobs around. Usually every year each base gets to offer the spouses of helicopter pilots an opportunity to fly in one of the helicopters. For one reason or another, spouses flights were either just missed or "postponed" due to budget cuts or politics. Being only 9 weeks pregnant and still experience morning sickness queasiness (legit, I really only had sickness in the mornings, and luckily never too bad), I was worried about two things: falling out of the helo and throwing up everywhere. Luckily neither happened. But because I sat in the middle seat I didn't get too good of pics, but lets face it, it's Minot, so my most interesting picture is of a giant beaver.  Enjoy.

The look on this little girl!



She wants to fly too!

baby got back

Here's your beaver

Oh hay!





another pic of me, because well, I'm cute ;)

Photo cred: mondria sutliff photography

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation