New year, new me! Actually, I find that saying pretty annoying since I'm always going to be me, how can I really be "new" unless I'm a baby....irregardless, I digest.
 |
| Santa dropping in! |
 |
| Waiting for Santa |
|
 |
| So happy to have her Harry Potter book! |
 |
| Food makes this boy happy |
 |
| My two men |
 |
| Went and visited Santa Christmas Eve before he took off to deliver the toys |
 |
| Snowing Christmas morning and up before everyone else, loved the peaceful Christmas morning. |
 |
| Matching Star Wars jammies! |
 |
| So excited to "help" her brother open presents |
 |
| Husband bought me a nifty machine! |
 |
| My sister and I got nose piercings on the same day in different states. |
 |
| I feel like the new addition completes my look... totally me! |
 |
| Smashed her finger, first lost fingernail. |
 |
| Bruce loves pizza crust! |
 |
| Grandma Jane visiting! We are so spoiled by her visits!! |
LOTS has happened since my last blog. Christmas has come and gone. We were so lucky to have Grandma Jane come out and spend Christmas with us, it was a Christmas to remember for sure! And yes, I still haven't sent out Christmas cards. Being military and having a lot of friends who are military, gathering all the addresses is not always easy, and well, I've just procrastinated like crazy.
Right before the new year, we went down to Fort Collins for the day, just because, and on the way we talked about possibly getting my nose pierced. Up until walking into the shop, I still wasn't 100% if I'd do it, I mean, we're talking about my face here people. But the shop was super clean and professional, and well, just had a good vibe. Obviously, I went for it and am SOOOOO happy with that decision!
We joined the local YMCA and have managed to make it down there once... I really need to dig deep and find my motivation. The plan was to go swimming, however, because of the nose piercing, I need to wait so it can heal properly. Luckily they have free daycare, so it's just a matter of getting my butt out the door and stop making excuses (lets be real, I am the queen of excuses, I am such a homebody).
I've really been feeling the pull to go back to work. However, my degree while opening some doors for job opportunities, still limits me. With that, I've decided to go back to school for my masters. I've narrowed down my specialty, now it's a matter of picking the right school and the best time (because lets be real, there's no "perfect time"). This time of year has always been really hard for me because of winter blues, but I now have hope for the future, and that gets me excited.
Bruce has almost 4 teeth, all on the bottom, and loves playing with his big sister. Corinne still has a love hate relationship with her brother... all typical older sibling stuff. It can be so fun and frustrating to watch them. I feel as though Bruce will be walking sooooon. Not as soon as sister did (she was already walking by his age now), but he should be taking those first steps before a year. Bruce really has been a dreamboat of a baby, almost makes me want another..... almost.
Corinne loves preschool and has the most wonderful imagination. Currently I am watching her row her boat and inviting Bruce to "come on in!" Keeping up with her is so much dang work.