I've Turned to Insta Blogging
Update on the fam bam. Bruce will be turning 3 at the end of March, Corinne is in kindergarten and loving it! Of course that is no surprise since she's our little social butterfly. Bruce attends daycare four days a week. He's been learning so much and is such a wiz! I've turned back to being a stay-at-home mom because I felt like this is where I needed to be, with my family more. It wasn't the easiest decision to make because I really did enjoy my job for a while there, but it wasn't something I saw myself doing long term, and my kids are only little once, so I decided being home more with and for the family was more important. I may go back to school soon, but for now I am making running the household my full-time job. Isaac is still flying and loving it! He still travels a lot for work and is an amazing husband and father.
We decided to extend our stay here in Wyoming because we love it here so much! Being we are only 6.5 hours away from Isaac's family, it affords us the opportunity to visit his family often and even have them visit us. When I first heard we were going from one frozen tundra to the next, I was less than thrilled, but this little slice of heaven is just what we needed. Who knows, maybe we'll end up here after all is said and done.
2020 has a lot in store for us and we have promised ourselves that we will get out more and travel. I've never been one to sit around and wait for things to happen, but after having kids, I've found we've gotten very comfortable with many weekends at home and not really getting out much. That's already changing this year with weekend trips to Denver, fights booked to Arizona, and trips planned to Utah. Summers will find us camping and traveling even more. Date nights are still very common as Isaac and I are going on 9 years of marriage. He really is my best friend and there's no one else I'd rather go on the wild ride of life with than him and this cute little family we created.
Trying to keep this short, but if you really want to keep up, insta and Facebook are probably the two best spots, or heck, call/text/write!









