Best Friend
Meeting my best friend was awesome, marrying him was even more awesomer!
*(REMINDER: once again, a reminder for those new my typing/blogging, I rarely, if ever, re-read over my work before I hit publish. ALSO, I do not care about grammar and spelling because I'm lazy. I make up words and type what I think is funny in my head but may end up sounding like a five year old.)*
Back to my best friend. Hearing his name makes me happy. Knowing he's coming home early (any given day) makes me happy. Dreaming about our future together, makes me happy.
This boy! I've said it before and I'll say it again, He's not perfect and I'm not perfect, but we are perfect together. People, marriage is not "easy" but it's not actually "hard" either. It's different for sure. And having kids presents it's own set of challenges. I wouldn't chance any of it! Hubs and I are totally different people that when we first met. But the great thing is we've grown together... I find that to be very fortunate, as that's not always the case. Maybe because we dated a lot of there people before tying the knot, we knew the "right" core foundational things we wanted in a partner. That's, of course, a speculation as a human but zero degree on the subject, lol. Funny though, I thought religion was one of those cores, but when religion was taken away, our relationship only got better.
This has been a post about Jen's afternoon thought. Let's call it Tuesday's Thought.




