Last Week of Summer 2020

Originally written: August 30th, 2020

Well, the eternal break is actually coming to an end. Corinne goes back to her brick and mortar school on Monday, Bruce goes to pre-school, and momma goes back to her on-line classes. I. Am. Stressed. My whole body feels it, and I feel as though I am falling apart. Sure, I wouldn't be freaking out if it was just Corinne and Bruce, but my "real" classes start Monday and I am afraid to fail. Monday begins a new routine for all but Isaac. Can I take a nap now? You ever feel that way, when you are so overwhelmed you just want to take a nap? It's okay, we got this.

Since it was our last week of "summer", never mind we have been on a "break" since March, we tried to fill it with fun. Of course, this weekend Isaac had to fly "across country" so it was just me and the kiddos... plus one for a night. Why is it that two kids seems stressful but three kids is easier? Or maybe its because the two older ones got along great and played while I really just had to keep an eye on the youngest. 

Picture mashup below! We went to the lake with friends on a Sunday. Went to the museum with just me and the kiddos. Bought "boy" costumes for Bruce since all he had were dresses from sister. Corinne had her BF over for her first sleepover! Corinne let me curl her hair for the first time. And there are a scramble of pics from his cross country flight through Utah. Thanks for the pics Monica! 

Tired Bruce at the lake

Bruce is Batman

Kids looking for bugs at night

Can you spot the Logan Temple?

Somewhere in Utah


Is it safe to fly and FaceTime? shhhhh, don't tell!

I freaking LOVE her hair!


It was too windy to take the raft out, so we put the water in the raft, lol, and mud

Corinne is so tiny she fits Bruce's costumes (somewhat)

My guy!

Masks are the new norm when we are out. At least we can get out!

Bruce game himself a haircut, so dad cut it and now he matches daddy's bald head.

Let the kids play and play and play!




Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation