New Apartement
Because I had to be out of the beginning of May and Isaac gets to stay in his place till the end of May, I have moved into our new apartment early. YIPPEE!! I love moving into new places (not the moving part, but the new place part). I just wish I had all my wedding gifts now (I am so thankful for the early wedding gifts and bridal shower gifts!).
I really do like our new place. It's small, but it has two bedrooms (office and bedroom), kitchen, living room and bathroom. Isaac's sister-in-law's brother gave us his couch, TV stand and some other odds and ends. Isaac was so gracious to bring his HD TV over too. Nicole, my old roommate, was getting rid of a lot of her stuff too, so she sold me (for a great deal!) her kitchen table and chairs along with her outdoor patio table and chairs, microwave, portable bed (Isaac and I thought it would be a good idea to keep our king sized bed at his place... less temptation), and organizational stuff. We ran to the DI (thrifts store) to get some kitchen stuff, only because we don't want to spend money on gifts we might get.
Quirks about the new place:
We live right next to the road, street light, and cemetery (the cemetery part I actually kind of like). Also, the walls are paper thin. We can hear every move of our downstairs neighbors, I can only image what me must sound like, it's got to be about 10 times worse for them.Our stove is super tiny. The cabinets have sliding doors, and are not quite deep enough. All if our lighting is florescent.
I'll put up pictures soon, still putting the place together.