Gone is Isaac
This is the first time since we have been married that Isaac is gone. He took off to Ohio for a his physical, so they know he is tip top condition to be a pilot in the Air Force. I dropped him off at the airport this morning (had to gt up at 4:45am, yuck!), but I am already missing him.
Isaac and I had known each other for about a month when I first took off for a weekend for work. Then he took off for ROTC the next week for a total of five weeks. A couple months later, I left for a three week training. During our time "dating" we were apart just over two months. We can handle this just fine. Especially since there will be many many more times he will be taking off for Air Force related stuff.
My one goal two biggest goals this week is to make sure the house is clean when he gets back AND to finally get all the wedding thank you's done. I've had just enough energy this past month to get up, go to work, and come home. That's it. After calling the doc and begging for something else, he gave me a week's worth of miracle medication. I am determined to use my good health for all I can. Sorry the thank you's have taken so long!
Isaac and I had known each other for about a month when I first took off for a weekend for work. Then he took off for ROTC the next week for a total of five weeks. A couple months later, I left for a three week training. During our time "dating" we were apart just over two months. We can handle this just fine. Especially since there will be many many more times he will be taking off for Air Force related stuff.
My one goal two biggest goals this week is to make sure the house is clean when he gets back AND to finally get all the wedding thank you's done. I've had just enough energy this past month to get up, go to work, and come home. That's it. After calling the doc and begging for something else, he gave me a week's worth of miracle medication. I am determined to use my good health for all I can. Sorry the thank you's have taken so long!