Ready? Set? Take off!
Isaac was lucky enough to get a flight back Thursday night, just before heading to my cousin's graduation, perfect timing. It's nice to have at least one family member near by, however, I don't get down to SLC to see her enough... almost never. And I'm so bad with remembering to take pictures, this is one of us from my bridal shower.
As far as we know, Isaac passed his flight physical; yippee! Now it's just the waiting game to find out where we might go. Turns out, they might be shutting down a couple of the training bases. One of them in Enid, OK, were we thought we might like to go. Even though it's the butthole of the USA, the idea of going to Mississippi is growing on us. NOT because we love humidity, but because there is more to do. I just wish we knew were we were going already! There is a chance we might not know until this spring, ugh.