27 years

Like my last post said, I don't actually feel that old. And most people who know me (or somewhat know me), think I'm around 23 (I still look it too). Most of the time, I still very much feel like a kid and I am trying to figure everything out. There are lots of women out here younger than me, married with kids, and I feel like they know way more about life than I do....
My birthday was good. Isaac gave me flowers, a sappy love card (of course I cried), and The North Face jacket (I've really really really wanted one for some time now). We also went to Texas Roadhouse and to see Stomp. Apparently, here in Logan, Utah, Texas Roadhouse is where everyone goes to celebrate their birthday. No joke, every table around us was celebrating (like 5 or 6 tables). And Stomp was so much fun! It reminded me of when I was in band, and I found myself tapping my foot to the rhythm almost the entire time.
I took this Saturday off so Isaac and I can spend some quality time together. Just the two of us with nothing else to worry about. No work, no school, no housework... just lovey dovey time. I'm so looking forward to having a Saturday off work.
Pictures to come...

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation