Surprise!
Last night, instead of having alone time with Isaac cooking out at his dad's house, he surprised me with family!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Isaac's family! He was sneaky about it, telling me that everyone had plans (which I completely believed), but when we pulled up, there was everyone's cars.
If I were being honest with myself, I would have to say the best we being able to see and play with my little niece, Indy. She is probably the worlds cutest, well behaved, fun little girl (a little over a year old and just started walking). I can't help but smile when she is around. Even her cry is adorable.
Isaac and I are trying to spend as much time with the family as we can since most of our lives will be spent traveling.Two of my aunts' (both my mom's sisters) husbands were in the Air Force, which took them all kinds of neat places, but I only have memories of them from when I was a little girl. Nice thing they are all good memories. Holiday times were pretty cool too because they sent some awesome gifts (little toys inside of plastic eggs, inside of chocolate, being at the top of the list of most memorable-and yummy-gifts).
I love to travel and am looking forward to seeing all kinds of places and meeting all kinds of people, but I do hope to visit home often (both Arizona and Utah). Now, with technology, there are all kinds of ways to stay in touch.