Crochet

Once upon a time, a long long long time ago when I was in about third or fourth grade, my grandmother taught be how to crochet. Just the very simple stitch, and how to link those stitches. All I've ever made are scarfs. Reading instructions from a book on how to make anything is nearly impossible for me. Heck, the first time I tried to make hummus I put an entire bulb of garlic because I didn't know what a clove was. In my closet I have an entire tub filled with yarn. My intention was to learn how to crochet anything but a scarf, so I also have four or five books on how to crochet. They might as well be in Chinese!!!

Introduce: the world of YouTube. If I can see someone do it, then I can copy it! Money see, monkey do. :-)
Everyone told me hats are the easiest to make, so I started off with that. I have since made two hats; one looks super ugly, the other Isaac wore to work tonight. I'm getting better.
(I'll post pics later)

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation