The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, snow, Oklahoma, RA

For Christmas Isaac got me a Kindle; YIPPEE!! It the e-ink display. I stare at electronics all day and my eyes get too tired from the back display of regular tablets. I love getting lost in a good book, so I downloaded the most popular electronic book, "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo". It's also currently in theaters... I know it's rated R, but I just might have to go see it.  He actually did really good at getting me exactly what I wanted this Christmas, including some super cute boots that he picked out for me. I am all for letting my husband know exactly what I want on a list, or pointing things out, rather than leaving it to chance and hoping he will read my mind and "just know me." dumb de dumb dumb dumb. 
Isaac got a ski pass back in November, and a few other things to unwrap on Christmas day. We are just praying that we actually get some snow, it's been the driest in recorded history here in Logan. (and if Isaac didn't have the ski pass, I wouldn't mind, but those things are expensive and I want him to use the dang thing before we take off to the middle of nowhere... 

Enid, Oklahoma. eh. NOT our first choice. We were really wanting to go to Mississippi, (not for the weather, but for the closer beaches and attractions). Oh well, I'm just excited to know where we are headed. We are going to be there for probably a little over a year while Isaac does his pilot training. We wont know what he will be flying until the end of his initial pilot training, then, based on what he will be flying, we head out to another base for him to train specifically for that aircraft. (Ideally, I would love Arizona, but Isaac has other ideas...)

There are still lots of things to focus on here in Logan, Utah. Isaac has his last semester of school, WAHOO! I have a job and I need to hold down for at least 6 more months... I am actually enjoying it a lot more than in the beginning, mostly because of the people I work with, they are really great and make me laugh. My RA treatment it getting better... it's not as excruciating as when I was first being treated, but I still get swollen joins and pains here and there. I'm just glad there are treatment options and that I have GREAT health insurance. The new medication I am taking would be over $1,000 a month, but with my insurance it's $120 every three months, but I also have extra support for the makers of the medicine, so it's free for the first 6 months. I'd day the scariest part is that it's an injection I have to take once a week...but at least it's in the shape of a pen so I never need to see the needle. 

I should blog more often instead of every once in a while... I tend to get a little long winded and then don't really know how to wrap things up. 



Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation