The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

When I got my Kindle, this was the first book I downloaded because it was one of the most downloaded/reviewed books and had been on the international best sellers list for a very long time. There is nothing better than loosing myself in a good book (almost nothing).
This book was very good, however, it was also very disturbing. I'm sure there is a site out there with ratings of books, but, wow. Now, I've never read a Steven King novel, but I've seen his movies, and I couldn't help but think of them when I read this book.... 
Initially, my intention was to read the book then go watch the movie, however, I've noticed the movie is rated R and for a very good reason. Not that I'm 100% opposed to rated R movies, but I respect the rating and know what I am getting myself into...plus, I'd rather not have those images in my head any longer. BUT it's so tempting at the same time to see how they put the movie together... ugh! Anyone else watch this movie? Is it worth it? Or maybe I'll just wait till it comes out on DVD so I can fast forward when I want. Actually, there is already a movie out, but it's done in another language. Not sure if there are subtitles, or if it's dubbed over. 

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation