Fun to come!

I'm so excited!!!

In two weeks Isaac and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary! The very next day I will be traveling down in Phoenix to see my family. The following day, Isaac will be traveling to Pueblo, CO for his initial flight screening that last anywhere from 3-4 weeks. That Friday (June 1st, if your like me and have a hard time following) I will be flying to Wisconsin to see some very good friends of mine (I call them my Wisconsin family). The following Friday I will be flying back to Arizona to hang out with my family. Whew! Why am I traveling to Phoenix first just to fly to WI? Because of $350-$500. That's the difference of flying out of Phoenix rather than Oklahoma City and paying for parking. PLUS, I get to see my family sooner! I thought I would go crazy not having a job, but this is so much more fun. :-)


Phoenix Family



Wisconsin Family





Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation