One Year!

YIPPEE!! We made it one whole year today!
Tomorrow however, we head out for separate adventures. Isaac will be staying in Pueblo, Colorado for his initial flight screening (prayers please!) and since he'll be gone, I decided to spend that time with family and friends in Arizona and Wisconsin. :-)

I thought about doing a one year re-cap, but that's what my blog is for... so you can scroll back and see for yourself what's been going on.... if you want to. I'm not very avid on keeping up with this thing, I promise, this next year I will be better.

I have pics to post, hopefully soon, of this weekend and what we've been up to. Otherwise, check the good 'ole Facebook, that's were they all end up anyway.

We went to a really nice theater with a balcony. The chairs were big and heated and we even ordered food.
Happy One Year!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation