Training

I have been training in Irving, TX (right next to Dallas) for the past two weeks for my new job. :( Don't get me wrong, training is going fine and I am incredibly grateful to have a job, but I MISS HOME!! I miss my family of course, and unexpectedly, I miss my friends. This is a good thing I think. I've really started to build some good friendships in Enid America, who knew?
The other night I thought something was missing, something more than my husband and our fury kids, so I found myself here




The Dallas Temple. What a beautiful temple. I didn't actually go inside (this time), but I did witness something very beautiful... A man praying outside. Very openly and heartfelt. From what I could tell (really trying not to judge, but from the cues I picked up on) he was probably not a member of the church, but just someone needing comfort. That is what I LOVE about the temple. No matter who you are, where you come from, or what denomination you are, the spirit can always be felt at and around the temple. That was exactly what I needed to see, a very humbling experience.

I love my life so much and am very grateful for all the many people that are in my life in one way or another.

Heading back home to Enid tomorrow! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation