While I'm Away...
Look what the hubby decided to "rescue"...
EWE!!!!!
He said he found it while out for a walk
But look who's found a new favorite play thing
I can just image waking up to green goop all over my white carpet (why the military has white carpet in the houses is beyond me) and a very happy fat cat. ewe ewe ewe!!!
Someone please talk some sense into my husband, this is NOT okay behavior while I am gone. What will I come home to next? A snake for Wookie???
He said he found it while out for a walk
But look who's found a new favorite play thing
I can just image waking up to green goop all over my white carpet (why the military has white carpet in the houses is beyond me) and a very happy fat cat. ewe ewe ewe!!!
Someone please talk some sense into my husband, this is NOT okay behavior while I am gone. What will I come home to next? A snake for Wookie???

