Holiday Feaver

Nut sure what's gotten into me today. I woke up feeling so happy and alive! (okay, after napping on the couch for a bit and taking a shower).
Wookie LOVES sticks, even if they have leaves attached
As Wookie and I headed for the dog park, I couldn't help but smile and feel so grateful for just being alive.
Maybe it had something to do with the 11th anniversary of 9/11 and feeling so blessed to be alive and have my family. Maybe it was the cool morning air. But when I got home, I put on some Christmas music and went to work on the house.

 Yes, Christmas music. I LOVE the feelings the holidays bring of love, laughter, and thanksgiving. (typically, Thanksgiving is my favorite time with Christmas being my least favorite... goes back to having separated parents and what not). That being said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas music!!! I know some people get sick of hearing it and wonder why stores start playing it right after Thanksgiving, but like I said, I LOVE IT!!!!
Pumpkin pie, pumpkins spice ANYTHING always brings warm gooey feeling and a yummy taste to my mouth. So on top of the Christmas music, I baked some delectable pumpkin spice cookies. mmmmmmm

It's been a good day off. I love working part time, helps pass the time, but doesn't take up too much time that I can't enjoy life a little... okay, maybe a lot. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation