Aquarium Visit
It's still a foreign idea to me that Isaac and I can just pack up and head out somewhere on a three day weekend. For the past 2+ years I had been working retail that required me to work every single weekend. Now I am jobless, but not penniless...so that means playtime!
Originally we were planning on heading down to Destin, Fl beaches, but the weather didn't look favorable, so we changed our plans to the Georgia Aquarium just four hours away.
What a fun trip! I enjoy being a big kid (especially since we don't have any of our own, yet).
Originally we were planning on heading down to Destin, Fl beaches, but the weather didn't look favorable, so we changed our plans to the Georgia Aquarium just four hours away.
What a fun trip! I enjoy being a big kid (especially since we don't have any of our own, yet).
| Happy boy touching the sting rays |
| I have no idea what the names are of pretty much any fish...but these looked cool |
| Grumpy turtle |
| Parana |
| funny looking fish |
| sting ray |
| jelly fish... |
| giant aquarium |
| Happy Easter! |
| One of the happiest moments for Isaac, the worlds largest fish, the Whale Shark |
| anemanies? nannenamies? enemies? sea anemone! That name always confuses me. |
| Sea horse |
| This face pretty much sums it up. |