Weekend Fun

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE having weekends off??

We took a Saturday to head down to Pensacola and visit Dane and Angela, as well as the beach.




Sexy mermaid, Isaac

The clouds came out...but hey, I was still at the beach.

Dinner by the water: awesome!



On another Saturday, we went to the Ozark Crawfish festival. Small, but good fun. We brought Wookie along, he loved all the scraps people dropped.
Yep, these are frog legs
and this is Isaac trying them

I tried some frog legs too, and alligator. I liked the alligator, but the frog legs just tasted a little too fishy for me. 
And last Saturday we cuddled on the couch and had a looong afternoon nap. :)
OK, so it was with my puppy... BUT I love my new couch. So roomy.

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation