"Morning" sickness
I am now into week 7 of making a beautiful miracle, and I couldn't feel worse, or can I?
Last night Isaac and I went to a 10pm movie, Gravity. We were suppose to go earlier, but I've been feeling so tired all the time and constantly have that "queezy" feeling. The movie was absolutely beautiful! We got home around midnight and I went to bed right away. 3:30am I woke up feeling super hot like my chest was on fire. So I ran to the kitchen for the tums, then back to the bathroom... only to throw up to the point where Isaac had to help me stop. Have I ever mentioned I do not throw up?? I literally cannot remember the last time I threw up from being sick. I HATE IT!!! I feel as though I am going to die. Every muscle in my body ceases up and I practically shout at the top of my lungs, no joke, ask Isaac who experienced it for the first time last night (um, early this morning). So this is the beauty of pregnancy, huh? Supposedly I have 7-9 more weeks of this, just in time for Thanksgiving (thank you!).
On a cute note, I found a kitten outside my work on my way home Friday... we can't keep him because 1) I'm pregnant and it's not safe. 2) our cat HATES him. 3) if we ever get stationed in Japan we can only bring two animals and we already have two. I just felt so bad for him and didn't want someone to run him over. Hopefully we can find him a home soon, he is so cute and sweet and loving! He loves our dog too, purring and rubbing all over him.
| Guessing, I'd say he's about 3 or 4 months old. |
| giving the kitten a flea bath |