December Holiday 2013


16 weeks-not much to show off, but people keep asking for belly shots, so here ya go.


We had a baby doctor's appointment-16 weeks. Even though some can tell at 16 weeks, my doc wouldn't check if the baby is a boy or girl, but he did offer to do our next appointment, which includes the anatomy (and can also see the gender) ultra sound, a week sooner. Off we go tomorrow to check and see what our first baby will be!
Lately, I have felt the baby move more and more, I am excited for the day Isaac can feel the baby too. Ask him and he says he is excited to hold the baby. Even though it causes me more pain in my joints/muscles, I have love being pregnant, such an awesome and fascinating experience. 

Isaac has been off work all but a couple days since he's been back. It's been nice for hm to have a little break before continuing his training and career. He is spending a good amount of his time hitting the gym and bulking up. At least we are both getting bigger-in one way or another.

Fifield Family Photo Shoot

creative photo shoot op

Logan rebelled


Wookie hates hitting on people's lap, he's rather curl up next to you


It was hard getting a picture with all of us- we only had 10 seconds to get into position.

A little place on the outside of town has an amusement park called "Holiday Town" they dress up in lights. One of the attractions is Santa. We brought Wookie to walk around, and as we walked in front of Sana's place, Santa called out asking if our pup wanted to sit on his lap. How could we say no? 


What a beautiful site! Wish pictures showed off the lights better.

Santa was awesome considering how squirmy Wookie was.

While I take Wookie for walks in the morning, Isaac has been taking him in the afternoon and letting him off the leash to run free in the forest around our housing area. One day, I decided to tag along. We sure are going to miss Alabama!

Christmas day was peaceful-just us us and our furry kids-our last Christmas without any kids.
So what did we do? We played dress-up with our animals. I always thought the costumes for animals were horribly over priced (not to mention completely ridiculous), that is until I discovered the weekend before Christmas shopping at Petsmart- 50% off all Christmas stuff! Woohoo!
They were so good! Held still long enough for me to take a half way decent picture.


Never mind the costumes and gifts under the tree, I was actually pretty cheap with Christmas this year because we are saving for our move this January (and we don't have nearly the income we did when I was selling phones). Also, I only managed to get cards our to those family members and friends that are not in the same state as us. So, in the next blog post I will have a picture of the card I sent out along with the letter.
Love you all and hope weather you got everything you wanted for Christmas or even if not, that it was a great one for you. After all, it is a day we observe for the birth of Jesus Christ and give praise and thanks for all that we have. What I am grateful for is my life, liberty and the happiness the gospel and my family bring me. I am grateful for a wonderful, loving and understanding husband. I am blessed with two wonderful animals that shower me with their affection. Most of all, I am beyond happy to be carrying the fruit of my husband and my love for one another- a child that will forever change our lives. (Yes, I am completely aware of how cheesy I sound, but I can get sentimental sometimes too)

Many blessings to you in 2014! 

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation