Weeks 19 & 20

 For some of my 19 week pictures I look way more pregnant. I think it must have been me slouching or I took a big breath of air, or maybe the angle of the pic with my back arched... or maybe I was bloated. Who knows, but there is a baby in there and growing bigger and bigger every day.

 I started a scrapbook for Corinne, first one ever. 
I've intended to make a scrap book for Isaac for the past three years, with my only progress being the purchase of some materials. Well, nothing like a baby moving inside to kick start things... at least for her. Who knows, maybe with all this free time I'll make Isaac one yet. 

All board books (except the Christmas one). I'd like them to at least last a few weeks.

I LOVE BOOKS!!! I cannot get enough of them. If you've ever been over to my place you've seen my big bookshelf Isaac made me. It has five shelves and currently three of those five are double stacked with books. My hope is that Corinne will love books as much as I did from a very early age. I can see her room now, wall to wall books...

As of my last doctor's appointment, I no longer have to see maternal fetal medicine! Although I did love the extra pictures, I'm happy to know me and baby are healthy and everything is going smoothly.

Friday was my last day of work.
It will be too soon if I never have to work a day of retail in my entire life. Talk about an extremely unsatisfying job. I wanted an easy job but never again. By far, that was my least favorite job-ever. At least with other jobs if I didn't like it I could at least justify the worth because of the paycheck, or that I was doing it for the overall good of bettering myself and enhancing my skills. This last job however, in a word: unsatisfying.

I am SOOO excited to be a mommy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation