Arizona Baby Shower

I love me a baby shower!! especially since it was my own. :)

I wish I would have taken more pictures of people/friends/family, but that's just how things go, the more fun I have the more I forget to take pictures because I am living in the moment. I've uploaded all the shower pics on facebook, feel free to take a gander.

Even though I was 34 weeks traveling by air and car causing me to swell up like the Goodyear blimp, it was fun visiting with friends and family. :) Figure this is probably my last trip to Arizona for a while, it was best to suck the trip for all it's worth.

I got in a couple days early and left a couple days later so I could spend time with friends and family, sure glad I did! I got to see my high school theater teacher put on a production after being out of the game for 10 years, and it was awesome! She did a great job and it was so good to see her and her family after all this time.

Kim on stage, so sweet to give me a shout out, she always makes me cry! (in a good way)

While leaving the theater, I also happened to run into my AP physics teacher from high school, I was actually surprised I remembered his name so quickly. Sure, I loved his class and he was a fun teacher, but I don't remember all my teacher's names- so we had a quick visit too and I got to meet his wife and sweet daughter.



 Marisa is my closest/oldest/best friendship I have from college days. This woman is nothing short of awesome-and she threw me a great bridal shower three years ago coming all the way from Arizona to Utah to do so, and now she threw me a great baby shower coming from Las Vegas to Phoenix. Thank you, Marisa!! A girl couldn't ask for a better friend. 
Me and Marisa
 What, your dad and youngest brother didn't come to your baby shower matching in tank tops? Too bad for you! I love these men and their support!! Including Chuck (in red) who opened up his house last minute so we could have my shower.
There were so many yummy treats too!! Loved all of it!

Ladies at the shower.


We played "Taboo baby shower". Not sure if that's the official name, but that's what it was. 
My aunt Mandy and sister Heather

I love this picture, the looks on our faces are awesome! Who invites their HS theater teacher to their baby shower? I DO! I love this woman, she's been a huge influence in my life.
HS theater teacher, Kim and AF friend, Lana trying to figure out a word, we were all getting into it.
Sister Dori and friend Angela (step grandmother on the end trying to guess)

Kissy lips! LOVED all the gift for Corinne, thank you!

Air Force Ladie: Lana, Me, Jenny and babe

Thank you ladies!!

I think this is our best picture ;)
Sisters! Heather, me and Dori
I had so much fun I am planning on doing it again this weekend ;) seriously, I am having a co-ed shower here in Albuquerque since I do have friends out here and most of them are through Isaac's classmates. I'm super excited!

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation