Summer Movie Madness

If asked what's me and Isaac's favorite pastime, one thing comes to mind: going to the movies.
Okay, really, we are more interesting then all that, but we LOVE to go to the movies. It's a great time to not only get some awesome popcorn, but to tune life out for a while. I think for me it's like playing catch up since I almost never went to the movies growing up and all during college I worked every summer when all the awesome movies came out. Isaac and I have even talked about opening our own movie theater some day.
So someone please tell me why I thought it was a good idea to have a baby right before blockbuster movie season time??? Corinne is due May 23, would it be okay to keep her in there an extra couple weeks?

The Amazing Spider Man- May 2


Godzilla- May 16


X-Men: Days of Future Past- May 23


Maleficent- May 30


And that's just May! 

#firstworldproblems

(sorry, not the best resolution for photos)

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation