Down to the Wire
I don't think I really know what that means, oh where that saying came from, but we are down to the wire. I go in for my "last" check-up tomorrow, due date is this Thursday.
At times, my hips feel as though they might explode, she is really baring down and ready to come out... I hope.
At times, my hips feel as though they might explode, she is really baring down and ready to come out... I hope.
I feel like the Stay Puff marshmallow man from Ghost Busters. White and swollen/puffy.
And I probably have this face on more often than not...
And let me just clarify something, again, it is NEVER okay to ask about or comment on a pregnant woman's weight, no mater who you are or what the reason (unless you are her doctor). Ever. If she offers, fine, just don't comment unless it's positive.

