Arizona with Corinne

First time flying!

Aunt Dori

Great Grandpa "Papa" George

Great Aunt Mandy and cousin Aubry
Angela

Great grandma Sharron

Homecoming
Homecoming with my sister
Donovan's Football Game
Grandma "Diz" Laura

Uncle Lu

Aunt Heather and cousins Antonio and Felicity. I look silly in this one, but it was the best one overall. 
I love this picture of me and my little, she's already giving me "the look"

Grandpa Rick Meeks
Uncle Donovan won his game! 
Marisa's Baby Shower
Marisa

Uncle Donovan

Visiting Papa on a good day


Great Grandma Judy

So of course I never take as many pictures as I intend to, but here are some. Corinne was a great little traveler, we had a total of four flights and she really only screamed on one. We drove about 500 miles all across the Phoenix area, and only cried her brains out a few times on those rides. So glad Corinne got to meet family and friends!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation