Five Months

You again?!




Always grabbing at everything

don't look!

Loves to stand

Sleepy time on daddy

Still loves to sleep in my bed

teething monster-still no teeth

Teaching her young-and I'm sure this is the same face they will have in 16 years


She just couldn't contain her excitment

Look I can grab my toes!





Silly time at Starbucks


Tummy time + night time = sleepy time
Corinne is growing and developing so much! At five months she can sit up with some assistance, granb her own toes and put them in her mouth, scream for the fun of it, cough to get my attention, smile for days and days, and love to giggle and laugh, especially at Wookie. She transitioned to wearing size three diapers, and still wears 3-6 month clothes, and because she got strep, we had an extra doctor's appointment and found out she is now 15 pounds! I am in awe of her every day and still can't believe I made such a wonderful little person. 

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation