Draft post

Apparently this was in my drafts. No clue what I was going to blog about... but I like the pics so ill hit “publish” and maybe captions some of these pics. 



Me and my bestie from college, Marisa. Took this in Tucson I think 2011. 

Me and my favorite cousin, Melissa. Think it was winter 2011 or 2012 in Utah. 

My very first cat, Logan, getting dirty in Enid, Oklahoma, our first base (2012/2013)  Miss him sooooo freakingmuch! 

Our first puppy! Isaac’s first dog ever. Meet Wookie. 2012, about 14 weeks old. 

Creepy pic of what our first daughter might look like. Thank all the gods she didn’t turn out like this (shudders). 

My first ever winter coat (Arizona girl for life) from Marisa. Utah birthday October 2010. 

My favorite tiny two humans.


Best MIL ever and baby Bruce 

She dressed herself, what else can I say?

Total Eclipse 2017. 

My chill baby boy Bruce. 

What to do when you enter a new town? Visit the local shelter and rescue a 6 year old pointer of course! 

Oh my! 

IDK, feeling legit? 

Me and Dodger Ray. 

I wear it. I sell it. I love it. LipSense. 

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation