Week by Week

I find myself getting overwhelmed when I sit down to write an update on the blog. Of course, today I had an epiphany, why not focus on writing one blog a week? So, that is what I am here to tell you all, once a week you can look forward to bad grammar, overly wordy, smattering of pictures, update from me about life. 

I just completed my first class for my masters, which was a little baby class (1 credit) that introduces students to the online masters program for anyone pursuing a masters counseling degree. I aced it, NBD. Really though, it was probably the easiest class ever. 


Friends over for a cookout and to hang out 

I mowed the back yard while the kids destroyed the house





Bruce flushed my deodorant down the toilet. Obviously, it didn't go all they way down. Eventually it was retrieved, and tossed. 



Our friends' beautiful outdoor wedding.


Their reception was also beautiful!
gotta stay protected! 



Love when Ashley drops off the kiddos, instant play-date! 



Took Corinne to FoCo for her bi-annual eye exam. Good news, nothing has changed!
(she's holding a little electronic butterfly toy)

Family fishing time! (aka, mom chases Bruce around the pond while he throws rocks)

Corinne could spend all day fishing and be the happiest girl alive.

Bruce needs a smaller pole, lol

Throwing rocks!

I love crafting and these are so easy to make (once I got the hang of it). Two layers, any more than that and it's hard to breath. Corinne is going back to school and is required to wear a mask. I've made her about 10, and I'll be making more. If I have the time, I hope to make more so I can donate them to the schools. 

My pictures get all out of order when I upload them all at once. Dad and the kids are pulling out the crayfish trap.



Playing at the next-door-neighbors house and Bruce found all the mud 



On the 31st Corinne, Bruce and myself will all be going back to school. Corinne starts 1st grade, Bruce is going to pre-school three days a week for 2.5 hours each of those days, and I will be taking 2 masters classes (10 credits). Isaac, of course, will be TDY that day. ugh. SO we shall see how much blogging I actually get done, lol. 

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation