Embrell



The newest drug the doc has me on. This one I inject into my leg once a week. Yuck! I  hate needless, but at least this one it pretty easy to administer. The injector is called, "sure click" and its just like it  sounds. Looks like a big pen where I just push down the button like on a clicky pen and about 15 seconds later I'm done. However, about two days later I get a huge rash, followed by a huge bruise. A couple Weeks ago I also got a huge head ach, and before that, strep. Apparently all common symptoms (not necessarily strep, but a sinus infection of some sort, which I have been dealing with also). Going to the doc on Monday to figure out what to do. Good news is I'm starting to feel a lot better. I can make it through Zumba without huge swollen ankles. But if I have to deal with nasty bruises, summer season is going to look glum.
This was the fourth injection, the first three I had no symptoms

A few days later..

there was a small bruise

Injection #5

Injection #6, several days later 

Injection #7

I have taken several "Wal-Dryl" (generic Benadryl) and rubbing a hydrocortisone cream, but the swelling is about the same and the itching comes and goes. I think you get the idea....


Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation