Co-workers
I've had a few jobs in my lifetime:
1) McDonalds at age 15-16
Worked here a year and a half before my teenage mouth sassed my new boss and I got fired
2) Oriental Express
Worked her all through collage
3) Southwestern
Worked here all though collage and one year after
4) Starbucks
Worked here all through collage
5) Family Heritage
Worked here for just a few months after SW
6) Verizon Wireless
My latest job, worked here for a year and 8 months
There are many people who say they "hate" their job. For me, my jobs have shaped my life into who I am today.
I could go into detail, but here are some highlights from what these jobs have given me (bedsides money):
-Learned to deal with some very interesting and ridiculous people
-Got out of my comfort zone and learned I can do anything I want so long as I make my mind up
-Traveled to places I would have never thought to travel in the United States
-Advanced my learning into the geeky world of telecommunications and other tech geeky stuff (still, most people will ask a guy over me about questions concerning their phones, GET OVER THE GENDER PEOPLE!!!)
-Met my husband (because I relocated)
~The best part with every job I've ever had (with the exception of the first) is the friends I've made along they way. Some I know will last a lifetime. Some will be (and were) short lived. But those people are what made the job great! I think it's a good thing I'm a people person. :-)
Just reminiscing about my wonderful coworkers that I'm missing right now (and don't misunderstand me, there were some coworkers that were some really pains in my behind, but nothing that we couldn't get over).
I hope to get a job SOON!! I miss people.
1) McDonalds at age 15-16
Worked here a year and a half before my teenage mouth sassed my new boss and I got fired
2) Oriental Express
Worked her all through collage
3) Southwestern
Worked here all though collage and one year after
4) Starbucks
Worked here all through collage
5) Family Heritage
Worked here for just a few months after SW
6) Verizon Wireless
My latest job, worked here for a year and 8 months
There are many people who say they "hate" their job. For me, my jobs have shaped my life into who I am today.
I could go into detail, but here are some highlights from what these jobs have given me (bedsides money):
-Learned to deal with some very interesting and ridiculous people
-Got out of my comfort zone and learned I can do anything I want so long as I make my mind up
-Traveled to places I would have never thought to travel in the United States
-Advanced my learning into the geeky world of telecommunications and other tech geeky stuff (still, most people will ask a guy over me about questions concerning their phones, GET OVER THE GENDER PEOPLE!!!)
-Met my husband (because I relocated)
~The best part with every job I've ever had (with the exception of the first) is the friends I've made along they way. Some I know will last a lifetime. Some will be (and were) short lived. But those people are what made the job great! I think it's a good thing I'm a people person. :-)
Just reminiscing about my wonderful coworkers that I'm missing right now (and don't misunderstand me, there were some coworkers that were some really pains in my behind, but nothing that we couldn't get over).
I hope to get a job SOON!! I miss people.