Time off update

It's been over two weeks since Isaac and I have left Enid, OK to our respective areas. For him, he says time has dragged on. Lots and lots of training. He is most certainly stressed out, but excited to be flying.  As for me, if I didn't have my family and friends, I think time would be dragging on for me too.
I am truly blessed to be able to have this time off, but I can't wait to get back to work!!! And most importantly, I can't wait to spend time with my husband. :-)
On my way out to Arizona, somewhere between Oklahoma and Texas
Youngest brother waiting with me at the airport 


This little dog, Bandit, was scared to death of me at first, now he loves me

Miss Molly loved me! (mostly because of all the walks she got)
Only $1 to ride. Greenbay, WI


Judy and me before our ride

Beautiful peonies outside a neighbors yard. ~beautiful WI weather!
Thank you for water!

HOT HOT HOT!

The BEST part of my days. 



Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation