So I finely have time to upload some pics for you all to see our adventures we've been through:
First is Isaac's commissioning ceremony at Utah State University. Yes, he did graduate from Utah State University as well, we just didn't go to the graduation ceremony.
 |
| Isaac received an award for being in the top 10% of all of AFROTC in the United States. |
 |
| Jake, Isaac's cousin is administering the oath |
 |
| Now Isaac is a Second Lieutenant in the United States Air Force |
 |
| Me, Isaac's mom and dad are pinning on his "butter bars" |
 |
Isaac's brother Caleb is giving Isaac his first salute
|
Next was moving out to Enid, Oklahoma. Wow, what an adventure. Since we didn't get our orders in time, we had to leave before the rest of our stuff left (we chose to have the military move all our stuff, that means they packed it and moved it). We took enough stuff for a month and lived in a hotel room for about two weeks..
It wasn't too bad other than he bed was smaller than what we are used to, and hard as a rock, as were the pillows. Yes, our room was ALWAYS messy, but as you can see, there was very little room. But we did have free laundry.
Skip 15 days, and in we move with the Kerns Family, Jake and Courtney. Who, have also been watching our cat.
Courtney might tell you she hates the cat, but I know there is a bond between these two.
The Kerns invited us to go with them to Six Flags that weekend and stay over at Jake's sister's place.
 |
| We found our kid... actually, this is one of the kids of the family we stayed with. |
 |
| Jake and the water slide |
 |
| Isaac posing for the perfect picture |
 |
| The Kerns |
 |
I don't think they realized when I was snapping pictures |
Right now I'm sitting here at the Abits' house in Appleton, Wisconsin enjoying cooler weather. I'll be here till Friday, then off to Arizona for another couple weeks. Isaac's training can last anywhere from 3-6 weeks.Till next time....