 |
| I bought the big bed for Wookie since he's been getting bigger... |
 |
| Wookie getting brave by sticking his little nose out the window |
 |
| First time at the lake |
 |
| Me and Logan, pic taken back in April or May sometime |
 |
| Picked up my flute again... back to the basics, it's been a while |
 |
| I love my furbabies, the keep me entertained. | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
| |
| Me and my nephew, Antonio | | | | | | |
|
Again, I have let a lot of time pass since my last posting.
I have been keeping very busy with work and housework/being a wife. Lately, I have added volunteering to that list at the Enid pound. I wish I could adopt all those dogs and cats... but it sure does make me appreciate and love my animals much more.
Back in 1995 I wanted to be on stage, be seen by everyone! But in 5th grade, all that was offered was band. Still a stage, I picked up the flute because it was the smallest instrument, and continued to play for 8 years all the way through my senior year of high school, I was pretty good too, (even becoming drum major of marching band my last year) then time passed. One year shy of 10 years now and a lot of that info goes out the window...but I'm picking a lot of it back up too.
Tuesday I went down to OKC for a doc appointment about my joint pain... that's right, we are no longer calling it rheumatoid arthritis (thank goodness), doc says it's joint pain unless the test results come back otherwise (which I am sure they wont). Still very unclear what causes the pain, but hopefully with good diet, working out and natural supplements I will get it under control without meds.
That same day, my sister Heather, her husband and son also flew in to see my mom who lives in OKC. I got to spend a little time with them before I headed back to Enid. My sister woke up her little one so I could steal some time with him before taking off. He's not one for looking at cameras.