Wahoo!! We made it two years, only an eternity left to go ;)
Started the weekend off going to "the river" with Isaac's class (we brought Wookie along too). You really can see the bottom, but the water does turn your whites into brown... Good thing Wookie is brown.
The next day we headed towards Destin, FL for the beach. We ended up at Navarre Beach (fewer people). The weather was beautiful and the water perfect.
 |
| Snorkel marks on Isaac's face | |
Isaac and I spent a good amount of time snorkeling in the ocean. I saw fish and a shark... too bad I can't find the charger to my water proof camera, that would have been a cool shot.
 |
| Don't worry, it was dead when we found it. |
 |
| I've been feeding him well. |
Our friends, the Keller's, met up with us. LOVE Sarah! She is just so adorable.
 |
| Minta and Sarah |
 |
| close up of the crab |
 |
| Sarah doesn't know what to think of it |
 |
| Minta wanted a little snack |
 |
| The clouds that drove us away |
 |
| Sarah wanted to catch the bird |
 |
| Just a little too fast for her |
|
|
The beach had two exits, and on top of being Memorial Day weekend, it was also gay pride weekend...lets just say the over hour drive to get off the beach was very entertaining.
 |
| Just one of the many shows. |
We ended up getting dinner in Florida, even though it was an hour wait to be seated, then an hour wait for our food. Thankfully there were games to keep us entertained while we waited.
Anniversary day was pretty low key since we both had work. Happy two years! :) I no doubt have one of the most understanding, FORGIVING, funny, and loving husbands on the face of the planet. I'm so happy he is my eternal companion.
 |
| I got Isaac a cake, and he got me flowers, a card, and chocolate. We know each other so well. :) |