This and That
Sitting here in Atlanta with thoughts just rolling around in my head.
Isaac is coming back from Utah today where is was in attendance for his brother's wedding, the only brother's wedding he had the opportunity to attend, and he was almost going to miss this one. Foolishly, I had hoped ticket prices would drop down, but they just kept going up and up and up. We finally got confirmation we could book a ticket for Isaac (needs of the Air Force ALWAYS come first), but thought it would be a little over the top to spend that much on me to attend for only a day and a half. We are planning on using that money for both of us to take a longer visit, and hopefully visit his family and mine (yes, that's how high ticket prices were).
So why am I just sitting here instead of out seeing the sites?? Because I am totally lame and failed to plan anything. Then, as it always does, time slipped away and even if I wanted to go visit a museum, they are only open for another hour and a half, (if even that) by the time I reach them. Plus, I don't want to waist gas driving around everywhere. Lame, I know. But sometimes it's good for the soul to just relax and let the mind ponder, contemplate, think, don't think, DREAM. And everything I think I want to do, just doesn't seem as fun without Isaac. Super lame, I know. Is there really anything wrong with just sitting and doing nothing? I submit, there is not.
Yes, I am super bummed I didn't go to the wedding, looking back I wish I would have booked my ticket anyway, but sometimes holding out for bigger and better is worth it (at least that is what I tell myself). Let's hope so.
Here are some pics of the past few weeks, hopefully one day I can be one of "those" people taking pics of babies, but for now I have my fur-babies:
Here are some pics Isaac took and sent back to me:
And I stole this one from facebook:
Isaac is coming back from Utah today where is was in attendance for his brother's wedding, the only brother's wedding he had the opportunity to attend, and he was almost going to miss this one. Foolishly, I had hoped ticket prices would drop down, but they just kept going up and up and up. We finally got confirmation we could book a ticket for Isaac (needs of the Air Force ALWAYS come first), but thought it would be a little over the top to spend that much on me to attend for only a day and a half. We are planning on using that money for both of us to take a longer visit, and hopefully visit his family and mine (yes, that's how high ticket prices were).
So why am I just sitting here instead of out seeing the sites?? Because I am totally lame and failed to plan anything. Then, as it always does, time slipped away and even if I wanted to go visit a museum, they are only open for another hour and a half, (if even that) by the time I reach them. Plus, I don't want to waist gas driving around everywhere. Lame, I know. But sometimes it's good for the soul to just relax and let the mind ponder, contemplate, think, don't think, DREAM. And everything I think I want to do, just doesn't seem as fun without Isaac. Super lame, I know. Is there really anything wrong with just sitting and doing nothing? I submit, there is not.
Yes, I am super bummed I didn't go to the wedding, looking back I wish I would have booked my ticket anyway, but sometimes holding out for bigger and better is worth it (at least that is what I tell myself). Let's hope so.
Here are some pics of the past few weeks, hopefully one day I can be one of "those" people taking pics of babies, but for now I have my fur-babies:
| Made Isaac some crepes while I enjoyed my green juice |
| Made these for the girls who came over, and now I can't stop making them |
![]() |
| Wookie looks so cute after he gets all cleaned up. Really, he is sooo good when I give him a bath |
![]() |
| After bath treat, probably why he is so good for be when taking a bath. |
| Squadron picnic, Fifield, Keller, and Ross |
| Sarah is so cute! I got to babysit her for a couple hours. Wookie LOVES Sarah, she always shares, lol. |
| Wookie playing in the pool at the dog park. Every morning we walk a mile to the park and back. It's always hot and humid, no matter what time we go. |
![]() |
| Logan loves to act human. |
| The girls watching Wookie while we are gone. I am sure he is having the time of his life licking their faces and "picking up" after they drop their food. Wookie just loves kids. |
![]() |
| oooo, finger in the way... I have a surprise for Isaac when I see him tonight! :) |
![]() |
| The happy couple who just got married, Levi and Kathleen Fifield. |
![]() |
| Our first apartment. We were on the top floor. |
![]() |
| One of the twins, this is my niece, Kate |
![]() |
| The other twin, Addison |
![]() |
| Big sister, and my niece, Indy |
| This baby sure looks good on him |
| My niece, Melody and my brother Harley. Still can't believe my brother who is 10 years younger has a baby before me... |








