Leaving Utah, we went through Las Vegas to see my besty from college, Marisa.
What's the first thing you do when you get to Vegas??? Party in the E.R.! Not really.
For the past few weeks I was having some concern with the pregnancy, spotting. It would have been fine if I wasn't on the road and could get in to see my OBGY. However, we were nearly 2,000 miles away and because of the wonderful world of insurance, my only option was the ER. I really didn't want to go because I didn't think it was an "emergency" but I would have hated myself had there really been an issue. Good news, everything is fine-we have since figured out I don't travel very well and the cause of spotting is long car rides.
 |
| It was Isaac's idea to snap this and have me put it online... sneak peak? |
After that eventful morning, we decided to head to the spot of "Pawn Stars" one of our favorite shows on the History Chanel. I'll admit, I was not a huge fan of the show in the beginning, mostly because I didn't really like the title, but the dang show is addicting! There really is so much history to learn from old "things". No, we didn't see anyone from the show, but it was still cool to see "the set", plus, there was no line.
 |
| cheesy tourist photo |
That night we went to see a show. The company was great, the show left more to be desired. Certainly there were great parts, but the pacing was a little off... maybe next time we'll see "Zumanit" ;)
 |
| Me and Marisa! I don't know why I always tilt my head awkwardly. |
 |
| In the theater |
Thank you Marisa for a good time and memories!! Miss her already.