Utah Vacation

After spending exactly one day in Albuquerque, we hit the road to Utah to visit family. We LOVED the cold weather, or at least I know I did. My jacket just barely fit me, good timing.

My father-in-law, Gerald, let us stay with him for the week-it was perfect. 
 Wookie LOVED the snow. Good thing too because there was plenty of it. 
He and I also liked to go for walks in the morning so I could soak up some country air and he could smell the tracks of other animals, scare the cats and stare at the chickens. ooooo Fresh eggs every day is one thing I definitely miss.





Look who's 24 weeks pregnant! (approximately 6 months)
(the sun was bright through the clouds)
 Only missing Logan, we left him with family back in Albuquerque

Father and son


 Got the chance to see Caleb, one of Isaac's brother's, working. Army Guard. How cool is my brother in law? He drives a tank for a living.

Caleb, Wookie, Indy and Isaac. A glimpse into what having a little girl will be like.

The one and only adorable Indy, my niece.

For the first time I got to meet my twin nieces, both a year old. However, I was so caught up in them I forgot to actually take pictures, so I have these two:

Cuteness overload: Addie and Kate

Isaac and Kate who didn't want to take her bottle
The boys took off on a Friday afternoon to go fishing. So I took some time to head into town and get my hair done-it's been almost a year since I've even had it cut, yikes!
Isaac, Gerald and Levi

One of the best parts of the trip was getting to see this lady, my cousin, Melissa. Her and I are two weeks apart and our babies are due to be four weeks apart, totally not planned but completely AWESOME!!!! Wish we lived closer.

Isaac's mom got married while we were there to her long time boyfriend. We are so happy for them! The picture is almost complete, just missing Jeremiah, Jenny and a few kids.
Back left: Levi, Stephen, Caleb, Isaac. Front Left: Kathleen, Jane, Brittney, Indy, Me.
 Sunday we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Bowman.
Two of the sweetest people I know!

That night we went back over to Caleb and Brits for dinner-turns out just about everyone was sick to some degree-guess that's where having an overactive immune system is good, no sickness for me (and more importantly, baby)
Wookie got to stretch his legs and play in the snow with their pup, he loved it! Good thing too since Minot has plenty of snow.


Because I am lame and forget easily, I didn't get any pics with Jeremiah (Isaac's oldest brother) and his kids when they came over to visit. But I can tell you they all loved Wookie and shortly after adopted a pup of their own. :) I seriously LOVE my husband's family and wish we could see them more often.

I'm pretty sure I could have easily spent another week or more out here.
We all miss Utah, Wookie especially.
Iphone pic
Can you see why we want to name our daughter Corinne? It's beautiful out here!!

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation