Although I was sick of traveling, we made the two day trip out to Utah: Dad, Mom, Baby and Dog.
It was nice seeing the family and having someone else besides me hold Corinne (I actually got to blow dry my hair for the first time in a really long time). Corinne wasn't sure what to think about all the attention, she wore out pretty quickly, as expected for an 8 week old, but overall the trip went well.
 |
| Grandpa Bowman's beautiful backyard |
 |
| All the brothers |
 |
| Families are Forever |
I love all the many faces of Corinne, she is so expressive. I forgot to get a picture of everyone who participated in the baby blessing. Thankfully, so so so incredibly thankful for the family organizing a get together after Corinne's blessing to have lunch and hang out.
Grandpa Bowman spends a lot of time taking care of his backyard and it's the most beautiful setting for pictures. Good thing Kathleen was there to take some of our little family. I no longer believe a good camera takes good pics, it's the person behind the camera, and Kathleen is pretty good.
I am so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family!