Seven months old

Christmas just passed and it almost slipped my radar that Corinne turned 7 months old on the 21st! As the months go on, Coirnne's personality grows and grows. Seriously, this girl is getting more and more fun!! (and more and more sassy!!)
She now has two budding bottom teeth, and even though I can't get a picture, I KNOW they are there (she bit me!). She's been eating solids for about a month now and still prefers rice cereal. She's like her mother, takes a while to warm up to more flavorful foods.
What's most scary is how much Corinne can move around the house! With assistance she can sit up, and stay seated for a while. She loves rolling to the left (not an ambiturner yet), and twisting to where ever she wants to go.
Corinne grows more and more curious every day and I'm left trying to keep up and be a "good" mother by knowing how to challenge Corinne yet not "baby" her. My next mission is to help myself "grow up". I've been a baby about getting Corinne to sleep in her own bed. I love my sleep and I didn't think I would, but I have come to really enjoy co-sleeping. But now with Corinne moving so much more, I've had the desire to get her sleeping in her own bed a night. She will sleep in her bed for short periods of time, but my goal is to get a full night's sleep.... prayers are welcomed (mostly that I will stay strong and not "give up" or "cave in").









Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day 2020

Honeymoon

anticipation